There are several things that can be done if I am not having the best of times. The number one thing to be done is to believe that God will help get me through what is happening, and that I will get through it okay. If I am having a bad day, I pray to God to help me get through that day and to survive any future challenges. I know that "I can do all things through [God] who gives me strength." No matter what happens, I trust God will get me through it and that he will lead me to something good. I do not always feel so great about what is happening, and it is sometimes hard to deal with it, but I trust that God will be with me. He does say that "our present sufferings are not worth the glory that is going to be revealed to us through Christ Jesus." Because of that, I know that I can get through sufferings.
Amen...wonderful testimony!
ReplyDelete