In my opinion blogs were quite fun to do. They were a new experience, and they also helped me learn brand new topics or ideas that related to what we were doing in class. I also enjoyed being able to speak my opinion on a large variety of topics that we covered pretty extensively this year. In regards to my favorite blog, I would have to say that the "Having My Say" blog was pretty enjoyable, especially when I could voice my opinion on something that I feel quite strongly about. I think that the blog I enjoyed the least was choosing one of Emily Dickinson's poems and trying to interpret it, because she has some difficult poems to decode sometimes. Overall I believe that I put a solid effort in writing my blogs, because I felt that I could voice my opinion. They sometimes got annoying, especially when I forgot about them midweek and had to quickly produce a quality blog to get my Edline grade to not say "0" for that week's blog. However, blogs were not that difficult and did not take up a large amount of my time. Also, they did put in a solid wedge of points to hold up the grade if there was something in the class that was bringing you down.
My Favorite Stories (and/or Books)
(All Quiet on the Western Front)
The Pit and the Pendulum
The Yellow Wallpaper
An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge
No comments:
Post a Comment